EGR 4.35% 11.0¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Institutional Placement Raises $10.9m-KNL.AX, page-80

1. 12,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    the difference, as I see it, with KNL and the other graphite miners' "BUILD AND THEY WILL COME" philosophy is:

REST :

when the rest of the miners say "BUILD AND THEY WILL COME", they mean - Let us build a mine and the customers will come...

KNL:

when KNL say "BUILD AND THEY WILL COME", I am sure they mean - The institutional investors...

when dealing with a commodity or trend that has very few precedents, there is always a chance that the initial few years are a bit chaotic... there are very few metrics to go by and the initial valuations are almost always based on the "sentiments" rather than cold hard facts... I have often wondered why KNL has not been the obvious market darling that it should/could be based on the progress it has shown so far... my understanding is that the events of 2012 when the first collapse of the sp occurred is probably the chink in its armour... no other explanation could be given to the performance of the sp so far.... some people have long memories especially when they lose money and I am sure many did.. probably KNL has been sin-binned for that fall 4 years ago...

as time goes by and the runs keep piling on the board, there is a tipping point where the past is forgotten the sp is free of any demons... maybe we reach that point only once the finance deal is done... who knows... we are way ahead of the pack and I think we will see a massive re-rate once the finance deal is done (I know it sounds very obvious but I think the re-rate may even surprise us LTers imo)...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $49.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $25.86K 228.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 368479 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 147494 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.