SO4 0.00% 31.0¢ salt lake potash limited

Orignially posted by sevoYou are a potash expert and speak in a...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37

Orignially posted by sevo

You are a potash expert and speak in a straightforward way, so I share many things you said. Even though a new investor here, i dont like the Man not by word of mouth but from my first impression: glory first and investors second. So, this is not my long- termer, and luckily I have most money in KLL and others.

But from a TA viewpoint, this stock broke its neck line at around 60cents, and descended two legs down to below 30 cents, and remain not far from this level currently. With the CR reflected in the sp, much froth has been skimmed off at least by now. With all the faults the man may have, news will flow soon in our favor or not, (which no one can ascertain without evidence at the moment). But some good signs are emerging, like capital venturers not only long but also short stocks, and it is not uncommon that many long term shorters may turn into bulls in due course, so I guess at least one of the shorters has become a bull (purely personal opinion); the overnight greenback broke the monthly resistance line on words of fed tapering, favoring exporters (in the last two rallies, this sp shot to around 50 cents when exchange was drawn into the 0.75 - 0.76 area ... Therefore, it is useless talking the negative into the desperate who will suffer a realised loss at this point of time. (personal opinion only)
    Last edited by YesDavid: 04/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SO4 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.