VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

A few points...With respect to announcing today...News of...

1. 13,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4834
    A few points...

With respect to announcing today...
    • News of substantial changes to a company must be notified to market ASAP. Hence announcing it today.

With respect to the holders numbers...
    • There are also 14,117,647 shares that were the converted commission - but I have left these off anyone's holding as yet until I know who they "belong" to.
    • If the $2m is $1m each - yes, both will be just under 5% (inc the 14m shares in my first point)
    • If the $2m is not split equally, then certainly one will then be a Substantial Holder.

With respect to the RNO raising...
    • It was a "generic" CR to institutional and sophisticated investors - of which the sophies may unload for their 6% or more as soon as they like. I much prefer a placement like VOR achieved as it is very unlikely that a single share will be sold back into the market in the short term
    • What SP they closed at is of interest, but I'd wait a bit longer to use SP to judge the effect of the fundings
    • Does a glossy 30 page presentation add anything to the companies value?

And with respect to "Vortiv" ....
    • Meaning? Isn't this really just individual opinion? Arguments could be made for the use of a "manufactured" word as easily as they could against a "manufactured" word
    • Retaining the old name and its links to TSI would definitely not help a company trying to market itself in a new space

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.