WA1 3.14% $14.50 wa1 resources ltd

LOL, well I guess that settles last night's "debate" Thanks for...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    LOL, well I guess that settles last night's "debate" wink.png

Thanks for the shares $2.80-2.88 Fafafa - just so farking stacked. Bad, emotional read from you (or an agenda-filled post perhaps?).
    But mainly bad manners. You can still get in cheap next week circa $3.30-3.70.

But you defs owe an apology to jimmy. We're a forgiving bunch here.

@Trade, solid charts. This is not technically driven with so many unprecedented and fundamentally significant developments.
    Oh, and also a CONTINOUS FLOW OF RESULTS for the rest of the year - the company's words, not mine bro.
    But the TA was solid and at least you backed yourself with researched observations and facts, unlike 99.35% of randoms here. Always suspicious of passionate non-holders though. Maybe it's the bullshit detector in me. No offence to you. Knowing this stock and her familiar, adorable and deadset crazy swings, you may still prove to be correct.

But as I said last night, I seriously doubt it.

The thing about today's buying is that it wasn't drip fed as in previous rises. Depth was consistent throughout. And there were significant parcels for sale. The dealer and punters dangled some serious road-blocking carrots. And market gobbled them up like they were insignificant scraps. Or like a charity run.

The game has 100% changed. Imagine a 5M day vs today's baby volume what.png

$20M cash. Tightest register in the world, even after the raise.
    Genius from management and another sneaky heads-up for holders IMO.

Bring on the "CONTINOUS FLOW OF RESULTS"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.