CMX 0.00% 4.4¢ chemx materials limited

4N HPA sells for ~USD$20,000+ per tonne, or USD $20 per kg.So...

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    4N HPA sells for ~USD$20,000+ per tonne, or USD $20 per kg.
    So they’d earn about USD$100 per day for 5kg production per day.

Should probably go without saying, but the intent of the micro plant is not sales, it’s for testing/demo purposes only, optimising and proving the process can produce at a certain levels consistently, possibly even trial 5N production etc. They could use some of the micro plant output to show potential buyers product samples too.

Then they’ll scale up to a pilot plant producing 50 tonnes per annum - about 150 kg per day (if 365 days a year).
    Aims of pilot plant are optimisation, production of larger quantities to understand how best to scale up to commercial size and to continue developing additional products. They could sell some product at these levels, maybe earn up to ~USD $1 million per annum or more.

But the main aim of all this is to scale up to a commercial size production facility.. we currently don’t have a view of what output levels they’d aim for at commercial scale, nor their operating costs…hence why there’s probably little interest here right now, it’s very hard to value this company without the market knowing their scale up plans..this is what the current work (micro, then pilot plant) is designed to help them determine.

Another company I own shares in have an aim of 4,000 tonnes per annum of 4N HPA, which is an example of commercial scale..A4N are targeting 10,000 tonnes per annum. So I’d be expecting CMX would aim for somewhere in the thousands of tonnes per annum range too… at USD $20,000 per tonne, every 1,000 tonnes of production per annum = USD $20million in revenue.

Last edited by stephenc678: 12/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.588M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.