AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I'd personally be interested in knowing what has been...

1. 11,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 680
    I'd personally be interested in knowing what has been independently verified by a third party from outside Israel. I cannot see anything that meets this kind of verification. Sometimes these new technologies just don't work, and a fantasy unravels, and some are far richer, some far poorer from the adventure.

I'm certainly not saying that this is the case. But the market has to factor in the odds of this along with a whole range of possibilities. I doubt you will see the SP holding up without any reliable independent confirmation of the situation, and the lower the SP goes, the more worried SH will be and it could lead to a vicious selling cycle. The statement "Unfortunately the overall product performance did not reach certain critical objectives required for our commercialized product." implies that the independent third parties/customers are a snag ATM at the very least.

I hope my concerns are wrong, I have not had time to read up on the minute details. If somebody can address my concerns I would be happy to buy the dip, but in the absence of this I wouldn't even touch it with a barge pole.
    Last edited by CaptainBarnacles: 28/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.