ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

triin, i was using warrants as of a few months ago, so my holdings were leveraged. I bough the warrants at $12, sold maybe around $14 and they are now $9ish.

I have been lucky in that sense. I still consider myself unlucky I held AKP for so long in the face of a bull run on other safer stocks. It's my fault entirely, I had a massive chunk of my shares in AKP. I was a texan investor, and it felt good for a while. Then I realised I look out of place in a cowboy hat.

I held last year when I was on massive gains, only to see them evaporate. this time around, the difference is Fred Bart has stated they will do a CR. That is a huge difference for me. I held last year even though the sensible part of me said take money off the table because I had FOMO, now there will be a CR, I know I won't have to worry about missing out. I can buy in post CR, even if at a hefty premium to the CR price.

To be clear, I did not sell for massive gains this time around. Last year was the year I was rich with AKP. This year I was just a guy who has AKP shares after having his arse handed to him in 2016.

I am still up on AKP, but if I could turn back time, probably would rather have just bought the SP 500 years ago and never heard of AKP.

I can't turn back time, so I sit, watch and wait and spend too much time on this investing stuff.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.