AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: Integration Stage Update, page-36

1. 2,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

triin, i was using warrants as of a few months ago, so my holdings were leveraged. I bough the warrants at $12, sold maybe around $14 and they are now $9ish.

I have been lucky in that sense. I still consider myself unlucky I held AKP for so long in the face of a bull run on other safer stocks. It's my fault entirely, I had a massive chunk of my shares in AKP. I was a texan investor, and it felt good for a while. Then I realised I look out of place in a cowboy hat.

I held last year when I was on massive gains, only to see them evaporate. this time around, the difference is Fred Bart has stated they will do a CR. That is a huge difference for me. I held last year even though the sensible part of me said take money off the table because I had FOMO, now there will be a CR, I know I won't have to worry about missing out. I can buy in post CR, even if at a hefty premium to the CR price.

To be clear, I did not sell for massive gains this time around. Last year was the year I was rich with AKP. This year I was just a guy who has AKP shares after having his arse handed to him in 2016.

I am still up on AKP, but if I could turn back time, probably would rather have just bought the SP 500 years ago and never heard of AKP.

I can't turn back time, so I sit, watch and wait and spend too much time on this investing stuff.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.