OAK 0.00% 6.8¢ oakridge international limited

Hi vintage, ADRC will be a component of the platform, and this...

1. 501 Posts.
    Hi vintage,

ADRC will be a component of the platform, and this is why:

Intel are supporting Xped to sell the "option" of ADRC stack in Intel chips in devices to the ODM and OEM's.
    Intel appear to want to sell Intel chips (by the millions) loaded up with the ADRC Iot stack.
    When the Intel customers decide it is a great thing, they will order Intel chips such as the SE C1000, or whatever chip is ported at the time and suits the application.
    I don't think the ODM/OEM could or would buy the chip then get Xped to load ADRC on after.
    The ADRC Iot stack would in my thinking get loaded up with all the other software stacks by Intel during production....
    So I think the ODM/OEM customers will specify ADRC to Intel and Intel will supply enabled chips charge for it and pay license fees to Xped.
    Intel(r) are assisting in the sales pitch because they will charge for ADRC and probably make a premium (on the ADRC feature) and ADRC chips will sell in greater volume with the advantages of ADRC in the end product.

That's what I think is going on.

So if even one ODM/OEM puts it in even one product, Intel would need to have the hub software in EVERY iot Gateway.

I believe that EVERY Iot Gateway would HAVE to be ADRC enabled because Intel are now on board selling it to their customers.

Intel customer ODM/OEM will expect all Intel Gateways to have the feature. Xped supply the hub software no charge so intel can and will put it in every gateway.

I think things are looking good now for this reason, plus all the other chippies will now be much more likely to go down the same path with ADRC as well to be able to compete. If Intel have it, i think the others will get on board too.

Do you think that is correct? I do.
    Last edited by PurpleTurtle: 23/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.835M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.