OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Intel Smart Home Platforms to Integrate Xped ADRC Technology, page-287

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I agree with your assessments. Intel's endorsement of the ADRC is big ticket not only to its customer base but also to other chip makers worldwide. This is an extract from Marty's Q&A:
    "I have recently spent considerable time with vendors, ODMs, and OEMs in Taiwan, Shenzhen, and the USA. While we cannot reveal names due to non‐disclosure agreements, I can tell you that the Xped value propositions of Tap, Xped App, RML, and Gateway Software have been very well received." Although you may consider this a marketing ploy, I would not think that Marty would risk his reputation for making such a comment. Marty is convinced on the future potential of ADRC and RML not only in the smart homes but to other IOT areas.

Even though licensing deals with potential customers are done, Marty mentioned it would take 6 to 9 months before revenue can be realised due to manufacturing changes and implementations by those licensing ADRC technology. It won't be be long now, that once the tap is open, revenue will gently flow so I am confident that 2017 will be great year for XPED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 2817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.