OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Intel Smart Home Platforms to Integrate Xped ADRC Technology, page-315

1. 13,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2689
    There we go again - putting words in my mouth.

Would you like to quote where I said that Cumolocity was a 'direct competitor' to ADRC?

Clearly, I was making the point that just like there are many roads to Rome, there are multiple forms of inter-operability and connectivity in the internet space.

I randomly plucked out Cumolocity as an example - one of many - that provides connectivity and inter-operability capable tech in the IoT space. Therefore, it is an 'indirect competitor' with Xped, as are many of the other Solutions Alliance members.

You also seem to think that there is something special - something core - about Xped's partnership with Intel.

Well, as far as Xped is concerned, you are correct. It IS a particularly special partnership - perhaps even a company-making one.

But, for the present at least, Xped is not of core importance to Intel. That status belongs to the Gateway Platform partners (Wind River and McAfee), major OEM and ODM's (Accenture, Adlink etc), IT companies (Cisco, Dell, IBM etc) and OT companies (GE, Schneider etc).

ADRC will be part of the 'loose bundling' component of Intel's IoT platform bundling strategy. As such, it will be one of hundreds of other techs that Intel customers will have the option of adding to the core platform. It will not be a component of the core platform, as you seem to think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.862M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88627 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 2817 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.