OAK 0.00% 6.9¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: Intel Smart Home Platforms to Integrate Xped ADRC Technology, page-355

1. MxK
    195 Posts.
    Currently I'm not aware of any technology solution close to ADRC although that's hardly saying one doesn't or won't exist, you never know what some nerds in a garage are designing.

Of course there's plenty of stuff that connects to the internet and controlled via an app, but who's buying it? It's clunky, messy and very expensive. If something delivered a comparable ADRC solution today, I'd be buying it tomorrow.

We've had countless people throw up tech on here, claiming it's threat to Xped, from WeMo to magic remotes, and none of it comes close.

I don't have rose coloured glasses when it comes to this, as I have a genuine interest in purchasing some smart tech for my home, but as it stands, I don't see an attractive options right now. So if someone does know of any, please do share.

Not interested in lockdown ecosystems either (apple), would prefer for the smart objects to work without an internet connection and one app for multiple devices. Be it available today, or on its way, please share if you know of any.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.