OAK 1.43% 7.1¢ oakridge international limited

Ok this is my guess on what I expect tech wise in the year ahead...

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Ok this is my guess on what I expect tech wise in the year ahead in relation to XPED, Intel Smart homes platform and the OCF. Hopefully Im not to far off the mark but still a guess!

We have had confirmation of :

*Based on  “Intel® Quark™ Micro-controller D2000” Xped has developed a mini PCI-express card that provides the NFC and 802.15.4 communications hardware required by ADRC and can now be added to IoT gateway routers available from several leading vendors that utilize the popular “Intel® Quark™ Micro-controller D2000”.

And

*Following a Memorandum of Understanding ("MOU") entered with Intel in April, Xped is bringing ADRC technology to the Intel Smart Home Platforms. ADRC provides Intel's ODMs, OEMs and ISVs the option to use Xped's "Tap" for device discovery, provisioning, and pairing, as well as, Xped's RML and Xped App technology for improved time-to-market solutions within the Internet of Things space. The Xped ADRC technology improves the user experience between the Gateway, Smart Phone, and "Things" by providing technology for creating elegant and seamless applications.

The integration of ADRC components into Intel's Smart Home Development Acceleration Platform results in a more complete Smart Gateway solution, taking advantage of Intel's efforts with OCF's Iotivity solution, rules engine, and security components.

I suspect it was delayed due to the Minnowboard latest edition only been available Q3 2016

I suspect the ADRC will be installed into the :

* MinnowBoard Turbot Dual-E: Intel Atom E3826 and E3845 (Open source hardware platform). It seems to be the most suitable Gateway for the Intel smart platform, but more importantly seems to be the suitable Gateway for the OCF.

*Iotivity & Node JS will form the framework for device to device connectivity (open source ) under the OCF.

If manufacturers do choose the ADRC iot stack as the communication protocol it also requires implementation of the Telink licensed SOC in devices, and is a complete solution.
    At present I see no other platform that contains the following features ADRC IOT stack, NFC, RML, DEB, highest level of interoperability, Unique user interface and architecture for data revenue. Couple that with the Telink chipset and you have a solution.
    The mind boggles if this can be implemented in the OCF.

Very much my opinion and pure speculation. Time to get on the plane and head back down under.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.917M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 7.1¢ $25 348

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29911 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.