BUX 8.70% 12.5¢ buxton resources limited

I think this is now the option they and have smartly designed...

1. 3,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12443
    I think this is now the option they and have smartly designed for themselves by smartly pegging ground around the JV tenement and having IGO partially committed to the project and a 19% holder. This is far far better than most could hope for. Imagine if the announcement was reverse and instead the had all this land and IGO took a 19% stake in bux and wanted a 30% JV on the tenement in the middle. Market would think IGO is going to go bananas. it's just been a tactical play in reverse and now they've got IGO in a good position on register and with money committed or Atleast tobe committed on multiple projects.

I guess it depends on who willing to offer what cash at what discount. I agree that if they feel they can hit something fairly tangible themselves a small raise to do so would be astute. I think I recall a previous announcement suggesting they would be initiating a drill program on the northern part where it outcropped at surface.

The alternative obvious option is the a farm in via IGO which acknowledge may not be the sexiest of strategies but the same strategy is also why Bux has not followed the same demise as 99% of asx listed specs over 10 years and that being diluted into nothing. Which for many has provided buying and profit taking opportunities without the death by 1000cuts option.

There of course exists others but see these as the 2 likely pathways moving forward. Good problems to have.

Speaking strategy on paper is pretty easy, executing it is another. We'll see which way they go but I have trust in the direction has served me quite profitably so far.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $21.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $5.509K 44.38K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39450 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 47192 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 15405
Last updated 13.17pm 02/05/2024 ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.