ASO 8.33% 1.3¢ aston minerals limited

If you survive in the markets long enough you will come to...

1. 23,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1465
    If you survive in the markets long enough you will come to realise the so called "down rampers" are often the people you should be paying attention to. People who don't hold are often the people who's judgement isn't clouded by hopes and dreams and can more clearly see what is unfolding. Not always, but it's not all that hard to judge who is posting rubbish and who is posting something worthwhile.

If you want to see people posting with bad motivation, ,take a look at the rampers on this stock. Posting absolute crap in an attempt to suck other newbies in to buy the stock to save their own butt.

Who should you have listened to when the price was still above 20c? The rampers? Or vintage? Although I didn't act on vintage's posts, I did read and pay attention so I knew just that bit more about the possible outcome ... if you look back, I was a holder then and was defending his right to post negatively while the rampers were trying to silence him.

"down rampers" is a term that should be banned from this forum. It's used by people who are looking to blame someone else for their poor decision making. When you finally wake up and realise that someone posting something negative on HC won't actually change the outcome for the company and in reality will have little/no impact on the share price, maybe you'll start to take responsibility for your own finger pushing that buy/sell button and start to make better decisions.

Why has the EUC price more than halved since the cap raise at 20c? First drills missed and in my opinion the company left a lot of questions about the way it released those results which has lead to the obvious speculation that their silence this time around means this next lot of drills have missed too. With every miss, the risk goes up. Also there are now a few examples of companies drilling these old mines looking for super high grade cobalt and so far I don't think any have succeeded so I would suggest the market is becoming more wary of them and pricing them accordingly.
    Last edited by Hingdog: 05/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $16.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $21.23K 1.623M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 612642 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 448429 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.