ASO 0.00% 1.0¢ aston minerals limited

Kropka - At what point did I say there was anything wrong with...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Kropka - At what point did I say there was anything wrong with you expressing your thoughts? Think you are being a bit sensitive, I just hold a different view to you which is fine. After going to the AGM and listening to Tolga and seeing his family in the room I am confident he and other family members are not living it up on the EUC shareholders dime (they haven't sold any shares). Yes Tolga lives a wealthy lifestyle but there is nothing wrong with that, keep in mind the amount of money he made on Syrah and other investments. My bet is he's probably living on interest from a term deposit in some Swiss bank which is more than enough to fund his adventures, who knows but good on him!

I have not ignored Vintage posts or any other posts on here and take it all on board. Its a high risk high reward play simple as that. The reward is massive if they find some good veins. I have not invested more than I can afford to lose and will enjoy the ride.

The only thing I cannot stand for (and this is not necessarily directed at any posters here) is people who take pleasure in other honest people losing money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $30.86K 2.908M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1831714 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.