BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

the show must go on Wazbee, you must have been bitten hard in...

1. 1,626 Posts.
    the show must go on Wazbee,

you must have been bitten hard in this free fall, every post you write now is with anger, feel that anger and release it as it will hit you even harder

hehe 1c. ooops 0.005

i'm sitting here laughing at you nobody else,

I'm just glad that shareholders showed BMB management who pays there bills after all, and what do they come up with instead of getting on with the job they want to delist to protect there money, when the going gets tough the robbers go hiding

maybe they will stop manipulating things and get on with business and live a decent fulfilling life instead of having fine wines at shareholders expense, if they don't they won't have jobs for much longer and maybe just maybe they will feel the pain of having to sell their houses just to make ends meet and put food on the table like some of us have had to.

you haven't got a clue whether, I hold, don't hold, will never hold again and it makes me feel good, all I know is a over a million shares years ago cost me a lot of money, now I could buy the whole company for peanuts, IF I WANTED TO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.