BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

You are quite delusional Opto. If you haven't got used to the...

1. 3,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    You are quite delusional Opto. If you haven't got used to the chance that money we invested years ago will possibly be gone then your a lost cause. You call me angry. Show me where I have been angry? I have made some jokes and I even said the other day that I can't even get upset about it. Forgetting togo, the best time selling would have been after the monte results when we hit around 24 cents. Most would have been in the money. I mean they were years away from mining it so it was probably 100% chance the sp would drop. However you didn't sell. Neither did I or many others. Opportunity lost. Should we blame them for not selling?

Opto if your life revolves around getting on HC and going into your rants on a stock you sold six months then one thing is clear. You have no life. The other stocks you comment on are in a downhill slide but I am sure you sold out on the high of those as well.

I believe the only reason you wrote this "you must have been bitten hard in this free fall, every post you write now is with anger, feel that anger and release it as it will hit you even harder" it is you in a nutshell because you are writing about you own feelings as you still hold in my opinion.

You are the most angry here and since the announcement you gotten more angry. Does that sound like a guy who sold out 6 months ago and apperntly moved to greener pastures, or does it sound like a guy who is still holding BMB?

I do have a clue when you do hold and you don't hold as you make it clear in you posts. Think about it Opto, do your posts sound like they are coming from a guy who sold out six months ago? No, those posts are coming from Roni.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.