HRZ 3.13% 3.3¢ horizon minerals limited

Looks we are heading into the perfect timing for our Vanadium...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Looks we are heading into the perfect timing for our Vanadium project re that article ,this morning V205 is up again now at A$17.00 lb which based on previous OPEX published in August would give a net profit of A$8.34 lb for A$211 mil per year for 25 years ,HRZ share on current arrangement (25%) would give us A$52 mil. less any tax
    That would reduce the payback dramatically from the previous estimate of 3.2 years ,, Also our MD is sounding more bullish, see excerpt in yesterdays Golden Ridge drilling announcement .

Coming up is an update on the Richmond Vanadium project. This world class project is getting a lot of attention for its ability to supply global volumes of vanadium pentoxide flake to both the steel and, now more importantly, the larger grid scale battery market. Renewable energy is the key to the future and requires storage solutions to enable continuity of supply. The new generation vanadium redox flow batteries can achieve this.

The intention is to now list 100% of the project with our JV partners with Horizon holding 25% and Horizon shareholders receiving a free distribution of shares and a priority offering in the IPO. It’s a very exciting time to be a HRZ shareholder.

Also it should be noted that the current planning is only based on the Lilyvale tenement ,we also have Rothbury 1.2 bt and Manfred 75 mt although at a lower % V205.
    even though Lilyvale figures are based on a 25 year mine life it is actually a 40 years mine life

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $36.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $78.2K 2.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9059 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 251115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.