FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Intention to Demerge Goulamina Lithium Project, page-43

1. 9,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2882

I really do want to know who all these hordes of investors are who can't wrap their heads around a company having two different types of asset. The idea is ludicrous IMHO. Are there a great bunch of lithium investors out there somewhere that object to a company having a profitable gold mine in addition? Didn't notice many prior to us having one.

Two sets of boards, two sets of (no doubt large) bonus structures, an extra whopping big payout in cash and/or big dilution via options or shares for "corporate services" to the bank that arranges a deal so ordinary any trolley pusher on HC could get it signed. (Wait and see, then tell me I'm wrong).

You'd have to think BB will put his hand up for the job of MD given his resignation from Tempus. (Not sure of his commitment at CLA though tbh so I could be dead wrong) I wouldn't be against that totally, but he's not lead anyone down a development path as yet either as far as I know.

Sorry I just don't see how this cannot be done at minimal cost and disruption for now by appointing a 'Manager Lithium' within the company. Total cost $150k pr year. No dilution. Get some deals signed (within the Goulamina project company) - The FFX SP much higher - then have a look at next steps from a position of strength. All the Doc need do is provide minimal oversight and sign off on any deals proposed. Just don't see an issue with that model at all. Perhaps the leading candidate won't take that job? Anyone who thinks it beneath them can GaGF IMHO. If they can't see that as leading to a very prominent role and very healthy bonuses within a year or so, then....

I said previously my objections disappear completely if a partner and/or large offtakes are found prior to demerger. Looking forward to any posts that can change my mind on above though. I suppose it provided incentive to buy shares this month - get in before the split.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.