PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Ann: Intention to launch Share Purchase Plan, page-44

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Hi Boomy

Yes you are correct Boomy i checked on my holdings last night and so is @George1972 with ref to the t + 2 your holdings are not registered on the day of Purchase it is 2 days later

But just to clarify @nottawombat is also correct with regards to the waiver it is out there and from what i can see the waiver is the norm for registering an SPP on the same date as the placement when a larger discount to the placement is given as to give SH in any SPP the fairness to participate at the same discount as those in the placement

I have been in touch with our Chair via eml with not only this query but other reservations i have , and the reply she sent me with ref to their way of doing this SPP, i have contested and awaiting further reply, it is hard as i do not want to hassle her as she is overseas on a personal trip but we have agreed to talk once she returns

If i had been incorrect in my rant which i was to a certain extent because as both you and George are correct with ref to the t+2 so yes i was in the wrong from that point of view but just imagine if it had been left any longer the flood gates would have been opened,

I believe as per what @nottawombat posted is correct and the SPP could have been Ann on the day of the placement

You could say i argue the toss over trivia as no harm has been done , if i am correct in my reading of that waiver ruling, then they our board and its advisors once again dropped the ball ,

if this helps for future awareness as in correction of an incorrect reading by the Co of its responsibility to us as shareholders, then i am happy, that i am not only protecting my rights as a shareholder, but rest of you guys even the ones that shout of their mouths about everything and anything i do question,

The next time we may not be so lucky

See how we go
    Last edited by samfiodiving: 21/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $63.52K 777.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43377 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 97561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.