EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

casajack,This crappy deal from NST is not going to go away, the...

1. 3,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    casajack,
    This crappy deal from NST is not going to go away, the share price as I post is still being held down.
    Do yourself a favour and have a look at the huge variance in the Buy and Sell volumes.
    NST or someone on their behalf are controlling the price (probably Canacord) otherwise given true market conditions the share price of Echo would be going higher.
    34,350,000 buyers compared to 7,691,000 sellers.
    NST cannot gain the 90% they have stipulated so they either have to walk away or make a better offer, I believe the latter will happen.
    Echo's bod and Victor have lost any trust they may have had from their long term shareholders who have held shares in the company well before they came on the scene to rip us off, if they were fair dinkum and they truly had their shareholders interests in mind they would do the correct thing and call for an totally independent valuation, not some trumped up fictitious valuation they are trying to convince us is fair and reasonable!!!

Finally they don't need to raise any capital they just completed that which surprise, surprise wasn't mentioned in THEIR VALUATIONS!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.