EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

I see some newer posters here, I understand the angst many have...

1. 11,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    I see some newer posters here, I understand the angst many have over this takeover, but IMHO you should not be too bothered because if you are these markets may not be for you.

No morality resides in any specific place, given the opportunity the bottom 20 would act with equal self interest as the top 20. Listed directors all down the years have taken the cash and run as fast as they can time and time again. Will I ever know if the BoD knew it would turn out this way, I doubt it very much, do I think listed Directors are capable of self interest above anything else, from my time on markets that's a big yes.

I could pick only a hand full of CEO's who actually wanted to do the yards and build something regardless of the offers along the way, the rest are waiting and hoping for that phone call to cash out. A lot of romance seems to be talked about ownership. loyal holders is a common one and one which is a total waste of time on markets, sure be loyal to your footy club and of course return your dogs loyalty. But on markets ditch the word, because all of us will ditch anything at a price.

I love the markets and they have made me great wealth (lots of nose bleeds along the way) and more importantly fun and satisfaction. I am not going to change how it works, I try to find ways and means to beat it.

In this specific case I looked at the timeline and the players, came to the view NST would buy me if I bought EAR. I have about as much time for Victor as he would have for me.

In all likelihood I will hold until I get bought, zero loyalty is involved, its all and only about money.

Cheers
    Phil.

We don't give advice here so this is just a comment...when you do cash out, don't buy back onto the markets the same day/week/month, take time watch and wait everything goes up and down, strike like a tiger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.