FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Fit like M? Hope you have been managing to fight back a little...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Fit like M? Hope you have been managing to fight back a little since what has to be worst xmas present ever. Obviously delighted top see this development but slightly gutted we had to take majority of the pain to fight on with other plays ( gob bless CHAR and GBP BoD's).

Not read this since ground zero day except quick glance just now. Took 4 small ave down punts last night and at open. Not sure how the M/A laws are in Aus but presume they can adjust in following 30 day period. This just seems like a silly opportunistic stab surely. I wonder if this is contrived to force the hand of WPL into an offer? On paper WPL could pay near double current sp and with FAR cash at hand its still not cost them a penny but STAM gain 200% on holding value. STAM can not lose here or am I wrong, looks like a genius move. Even STAM could surely afford to increase offer to mid 70's without physically costing them a cent long term.
    Either way its now well out of the control of that f bubblehead Cath and her BoD. WTF were they thinking running 7 days multiple logging suites including doing 3 day pressure point testing runs on absolutely f all???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.