PGH 0.00% 78.5¢ pact group holdings ltd

Ann: Intention to Make Takeover Bid, page-158

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I have enjoyed reading your posts and I do find them informative and am not disparaging them in anyway... however the general vibe of them throughout this thread is relatively negative, with comments such as the one above "When his offer expires what do you think will happen to the SP? At the moment shareholders/market do not see a great deal of upside if the SP is only at $0.72 Vs the offer of $0.68.I am not an expert but you take Ruffy's offer out and I can't see how the SP will stay above $0.70 and I suspect that Ruffy will continue to sweep up shares as they come down to his $0.68 or lower." suggesting to me that you believe holders would be wise to take the deal.

However, your post #69652635 on 31 Aug 23 (prior to the Takeover Announcement) on the other PACT thread "PACT Recent News" your comments are far more positive with statements such as "Just to add, PACT is a very strong business! Ruffy is a very smart operator and he has so much skin in the game he will make it work." and "The business will turn around and the dividends will come back, these are all upsides that are not priced into the SP. Do your own research."

Do you mind if I ask... why the sudden turn around in opinion on the fortunes of the company in just 18 days? The price at posting was just 70.5c so similar MC to what it is now. I'm just curious as to your reasoning.
    Last edited by Growler74: 11/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $270.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
76.5¢ 78.5¢ 76.5¢ $10.62K 13.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.5¢ 937 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.