PGH 0.61% 82.0¢ pact group holdings ltd

Ann: Intention to Make Takeover Bid, page-161

1. 1,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    williamteddy,

Just to clarify, I have never "admitted that you are associated with PPG"

I have however stated that I have bought and sold PPG shares over the years (as well as PGH shares) mainly through my super fund.

I have admitted that I am in the the industry and have been for over 10 years but closer to 20. I do not work for any Pratt or Geminder companies or associates.

I admire Ruffy as a man that has built a very good strong business, however I do not agree with how the business is managed at lower levels.

The reduction of white-collar workers is purely an EBIT/EBITDA hit as the redundancies/restructures hit the P&L. This headcount from what I am being told has occurred but there has been no mention of the cost to the business for this restructure.

You use a couple of examples where he tried to privatise a couple of companies, what you ignore is that he has bought many more companies than the number has has not.

All I am suggesting is that he is well advised and he does have a process with assumptions that most shareholders would not be privy too.

He is a successful businessman and hence my admiration, however I would never work for the man purely due to his ruthlessness'.

Time will tell on where this goes. My experience with any listed entity where there is one dominating/controlling shareholder is that the SP always languishes. What supports this is that institutions will not invest behind this type of investment.

I hope I have provided clarity on where I sit on PGH/Ruffy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $282.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
82.0¢ 84.0¢ 80.5¢ $28.63K 34.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11752 82.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.5¢ 7708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.