ATR 4.55% 63.0¢ astron corporation limited

re: Ann: Intention to redomicile - supplement... Agree with you...

1. 497 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    re: Ann: Intention to redomicile - supplement... Agree with you there Peppie.

Its bit deceptive the way this has played out,
    From the reports I had the impression that the Donald project was well underway and would soon be producing for the benefit of shareholders. Really its just been spin from my perspective while management wait for a sweet deal from a 'perfect' partner. The fact that nothing was negotiated with Posco despite strong interest and that nothing else has been mentioned gives me the impression that the directors must be getting greedy and asking too much at the deal table.
    I understand that the sale of operations a few years ago added huge value to ATR so maybe this has driven expectations too high.
    This high priced sale coupled with a move to Hong Kong also arouses some suspicion in me. Those who make a lot of money dealmaking in China will often develop a reputation for being bit too 'close' to government officials if you catch my drift. This scenario seems highly unlikely but I cant rule it out as a possibility.
    Im probably grasping at straws now but Im still a bit
    puzzled about the structural engineering going on here.

There really doesnt seem to be any explanation to me why this company cannot simply develop and operate like any other aussie resource company.....
    Limited zircon supply is pushing up prices and creating a once in a lifetime opportunity for a rarely placed company like Astron to make a killing before supply catches up.

If you really want more funding why not call Goldman Sachs like everybody else does?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
63.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $107.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 63.0¢ 63.0¢ $165 262

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 238 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.