ATR 4.55% 63.0¢ astron corporation limited

Ann: Intention to redomicile - supplementary anno, page-14

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    re: Ann: Intention to redomicile - supplement... You are right sirloin. What is the perfect deal? Why not just fund it locally, you've got your water resource and you've got heaps of dough in the bank. How much more do you need?

Now, I'm from this game and I will give you an insight on how some people/ companies take an opportunity when it comes.

I know the owners of a private company in W.A. that re-located a pilot plant from South Africa and had it running in 2 days and made a concentrate within the week and shipped it to Shanghai a month later. They had traders banging the door down for as soon as they got whif they were producing.

The company then upgraded it with a 2nd set of spirals (cost of $200k) and doubled the concentrate.

The plant cost $1.8m (plus the $200k), its has 4 staff, is the size of a large sea container (bit taller) and nets the owner $1.5m a year based on a zircon concentrate price of $1,300t.

Now what I'm saying is this.

There is no minimum size plant and most designs can incorpate expansion, why not just do that at Donald and at least have some revenue come in and more importantly if you really see it being on a larger scale, use all the data from the pilot plant and incorporate it into your flowsheets.

Instead they gin around and want to go to Hong Kong?

If they had acted years ago you would have a double digit share price and it not running around NTA.

Pep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.