PBH 0.00% 50.0¢ pointsbet holdings limited

Ann: Intention to Undertake a Capital Raise, page-130

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    About 14 months ago my father in-law came to me and asked me to set up a trading account for him because he got a tip from a neighbour (who turns out to be a SI). He said the tip was for Sportsbet because they were about to list on the ASX. After thinking that didn't sound right I did a little digging and asked if he actually meant Pointsbet as I found that it was about to float. He says "no Sportsbet for sure". Asked him to speak to his neighbour again to confirm while I set to creating a trading account for him. 2 days later I get a call from Father In-law telling me I was right and it was actually Pointsbet the tip was for and that he had $25,000 ready to deposit into his new trading account and asked me to buy $25,000 of Pointsbet shares as soon as the funds were available because he had no idea how to do it or no idea about shares in general.
    I submitted his buy order at $2.60 and he hasn't stopped asking me how disallowed works ever since.
    He is almost but not quite at retirement age and today I could have sworn I heard the big fella cry for the first time through the phone when telling him the PBH SP had just hit $16.

Now he needs a new lesson in the sharemarket game....how to sell !!

That lesson is a work in progress and I hope like hell he is quicker learning this time around!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $166.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.5¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $238.5K 473.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 83415 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 32279 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PBH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.