SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

McKracken The information came from the horses mouth . It is...

1. 364 Posts.
    McKracken
    The information came from the horses mouth .
    It is worth noting that our Chairman and biggest shareholder holds all his shares on the ASX as do several of our largest shareholders myself included ,our top 5 all hold either all or the majority of their shares on the ASX with only one being from Aus, two are Scottish living in England , one is American living in England and the other one /two are English living in Spain

"No change will occur to the quotation and trading of Scotgold on the London Stock Exchange's AIM market. Scotgold's securities will remain tradable as Depository Interests (DIs) on AIM under the code SGZ and Australian shareholders will be entitled to transfer their shares to DIs to be traded on AIM. Details will be provided to existing shareholders regarding trading of their shares on AIM."

amustchin
    I have not made the call to transfer my shares as of yet and I am in no rush . I will be at a Mine tour for shareholders on the 7th September and will probably do so then , I have heard it is not the quickest process but I can't confirm that yet. Consolidation , no idea but if done at the correct time then yes maybe , only time will tell.
    I am looking forward to the future and not just the Scottish ones

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.