SGZ 0.00% 0.8¢ scotgold resources limited

On Tuesday I will be jumping on the plane to make my way to the...

1. 364 Posts.
    On Tuesday I will be jumping on the plane to make my way to the Mine for another mine tour and this one will include the plant tour , after that I hope to see the following

An updated BFS
    Which should have some new numbers , I expect to see savings on start up costs and lower production costs and with gold £300 higher than our base case it should make good reading , just the additional £300 adds £7 million a year or £56 Million extra over LOM

News on French Licence applications;
    We have applied for 3 Licences in France , for which SGZ France has 200,000 euro's for initial exploration .
    Update on Pomar Licence;
    Dr Pablo Gumbel & Dr Monica Arias are working along with Joao Barros on a mapping program under the guidance of Dr Nyree Hill.

Cononish Production
    Two shifts at Cononish will increase the production levels . The Cononish Mine was granted Planning Permission for 9 months for a Bulk Processing Trial in which the existing stockpiled Ore will be processed, the grade of the stockpiled ore is 7.9g/t AU and 39g/t Ag , there is 7,000 tons of stockpiled ore. The grade in the mine is much higher with the M&I&I resource being 14.3 g/t AU and 59.7g/t Ag

Jewellers;
    Have shown they are very interested in our end product , a premium is expected on our Scottish Gold and Silver and could be as much as 20% above spot Gold

Mine & Plant Tour.
    Is this week and is fully booked , all those that have applied should have received an e-mail .
    I will update my Twitter with any new pictures from the Visit
    https://twitter.com/GrahamScotgold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.