SPR 3.37% $1.38 spartan resources limited

Ann: Intercepts Highlight Potential to Double Never Never Extent, page-41

1. 11,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6538
    Hey Chart,

luckily @wassa has my back biggrin.png Hopefully your are right on both counts as to why they nabbed the tenements (though first thought is in regards to the trucking route, as if they really want to officially include ounces from Melville, they have to be able to get the tonnes there!).
    Cheers by the way regarding Sachs... though I am not overly excited by their presence. Much prefer the likes of CMM or EMR grabbing a chunk of GCY.

@Jonnyash indeed, but... I have long given up relying on Governments to undertake anything at speed, unless... its going to win votes confused.png

Burner - I look forward to the results and seriously hope that SL has not overboasted (to date he has been absolutely on the ball, but... like some, GCYs history still haunts me, even with a new team and MD).

@triage - great post. I would be surprised if EVN was looking at consolidation within the region, bigger targets to be had, though... they need to get their house in order too. That being said, Joels thoughts on a true tie up between GCY/MGV (strongly agree about MGVs MRE conversion to reserves... going to take a long time to get anywhere near 1m ounces of reserves), are... sort of crazy, but.... not so far fetched at it perhaps reads at first glance. Though... WGX could just as easily send some of their U/G ore to GCY, combined with Never Never and... well... the numbers start getting pretty damn interesting (for what it's worth, I still view WGX sell down of MGV masterful at the time, albeit... the high grade open pit would have already paid for the cost of acquiring MGV in the first place). Getting off topic.. but I view RMS as a more likely buyer of MGV as Penny may not be duplicated by exploration, and they will need to replace Penny with 3 years....

Cannot help but be a little surprised by the share price reaction today, though... in the end, results are what counts, not pictures (even good pictures of cores).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.045(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.527B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.39 $1.33 $7.963M 5.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 38000 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.39 74500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.