SPR 2.34% $1.05 spartan resources limited

Ann: Intercepts Highlight Potential to Double Never Never Extent, page-44

1. 11,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6318
    Not sure why, but I only just noticed that Bridge updated their report on GCYs website.

At least they are honest about their over exuberance in regards to NN MRE. Though they still clearly view it as an number that will grow.
    I did like the confirmation that to access the ore at GN/NN will not require significant capital, as its basically from surface (though of course, an U/G portal will require capital, when they get to that stage.
    Bridge also view GCY as providing updated guidance soon, though I would have thought that would be after they gain permitting approval to mine GN/NN?
    Bridge imply that the LOM is about 4.5 years, with 2 years of higher production, followed by 2.5 years of lower grades (but still profitable).
    We know this quarter won't be pretty, though I hope they just front up, say its been crap and just get on with fixing the issues and/or ensuring there is less chance of weather related issues affecting the mine etc (i.e. larger stockpiles of higher grade ore).

I thought the sector was out of favor a few months back.... eek.. its far worse now! confused.png
    The best miners will push through this period. Balance sheets across the sector are incredibly strong and will ride out whatever is to come.
    Just wishing I could be a bigger buyer.... like most I guess!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.05
Change
-0.025(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.156B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.08 $1.02 $5.119M 4.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1997 $1.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 1089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.