SPR 10.7% 98.5¢ spartan resources limited

Ann: Intercepts Highlight Potential to Double Never Never Extent, page-45

1. 4,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2615
    This place feels like the morning after (or perhaps more aptly, the mourning after). The September MRE update went down like lead balloon it seems. Anyway, onwards and upwards.

From what I can gather from the 13 September update we have two dd assay results and towards the end of the year another MRE update for Never Ever count your chickens. Also the mining license. The crap market makes everything a hard slog and as spec has pointed out we are probably going to be served up an unpleasant sandwich for a quarterly.

Anyway the main point to the post is to ask a question. Over the weekend I listened to a presentation by Simon Lawson when he was MD of Firefly and he was spruiking about the potential of their Yalgoo tenements and how they were the spitting image of Mt Magnet. Funny how nowadays he scoffs at how far they are from the Dalgaranga mill (now they are just an ore body that Simon used to know). And in an attempt to think laterally, well actually vertically, I remembered how he said that Never Never was a shaft of high grade ore and that there may well be other similar shafts of high grade ore underneath the main Gilbey's pit. And then I remembered that Mark Zeptner also had recently commented that the super rich shaft of ore at Hill 50 may be replicated at Bartus and other yet to be defined covered locations at Mt Magnet. My question to the knowledgable is do these shafts of ore recently uncovered at Dalgaranga and at Mt Magnet have any similarity in geology or did they just end up having a similar structure? TIA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.5¢
Change
0.095(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.088B
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ $1.00 90.0¢ $6.153M 6.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 16444 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.