OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: INTEREST IN RED BORE INCREASED TO 90% , page-19

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Whatsup - what don't you like about SFR? except perhaps that they drive a very hard bargain and it appears from what I can see the directors at VRX were more worried about getting their loan back rather than cutting the best deal for all shareholders. My take on the VRX deal is that it was SFR or belly up.

TLM cut what looks to be a fairer deal with SFR - their SP has stayed about the same.

RB craps all over both their land holdings IMO and yes I agree with some of the other posters the idea of drilling close to conductor 5 (SFR seem very excited about the long term prospects of location) sounds very exciting to me.

I'm happy to support a CR based on some good drilling results to back up the "new geology" theory and/or continues on in the same vein as the results from 3 years ago. I'm sure other holders would where they have the funds especially given now the company holds 90% of RB.

But whether its a farm in, placement, CR, JV or whatever THX doesn't have piles of cash and so is going to have to raise some one way of another - and before June by my calculations.

In fact I'm almost betting they get the drill results out for RB and get the tin out as well - and maybe sooner if there is sudden rise in the SP over the next week or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $19.71K 3.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 23076399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25471964 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.