OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Ann: INTEREST IN RED BORE INCREASED TO 90% , page-21

1. 1,720 Posts.
    VWAP today = 0.0436
    Phil's shares IF he could have sold them all today at vwap = $2.1mil
    Very interesting that he has bought so many recently and without doubt he knows far more than the average punter on what Red Bore may deliver, Success is in his interest in a major way with the upside this has at a SP of 0.50 his shares would have a value 24 million$.

So exciting times ahead for him with Red Bore's potential for the continuation of SFR's VMS deposit indicated from the first of the holes drilled
    To date high readings of Cu, Au, Ag and also with Sn, Mo,Se,Co,As,Te, but the part that impresses me is the noted striking visual and geochemical similarity to the nearby DeGrussa deposit.
    Then also the potential at Curawa Well host to 15km of the prospective Jenkins Fault Zone, and on top add on great potential for Pine Creek and Allamber's 8 prospects for u3o8/Cu, then also Little Mt Isa, and Frank Hill so all up a nice portfolio of prospects.

Leaving the Copernicus Nickel mine out of the mix but Ni will at some point rise in price which will bring Copernicus out of mothballs.

So this is now only just starting to come into play once more, and those who traded this in years '09 and '10 will remember the gains plus the gaps that took ages to fill. Correction...the gap in 10/09 took nearly 3 months to fill and still it didn't quite manage it as didn't get under 35c.

Market still asleep at the wheel? We will see it wake if they hit a conductor with this latest drilling, so far looking good not only for their previous Cu hits and the increased potential of 90% of Red Bore and Curawa Well plus that nearology of SFR's DeGrussa

But U3O8 is starting once more to look interesting, so Ngalia Basin could deliver a massive reward and don't forget the vicinity the Ranger Uranium mine is in which is Australia's largest, yep Pine Creek

It may be ground floor buying again with confidence returning in nuclear and Japan starting up reactors plus with Putin flexing his military muscles other nations eyes now on the lesson learnt by Ukraine that in giving up their nuclear position also went with it their deterrent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $19.71K 3.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 23076399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25471964 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.