VIV 0.00% 2.5¢ vivid technology limited

Ann: Interface implements Vivids intelligent IoT lighting, page-10

1. 23,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2089

Ironic isn't it that life is indeed unfair...investors or rather speculators would be prepared to bend their back to support their low life cowboy companies and even throw in more money to champion their 'cause' and prove their loyalty all at their folly and in the end at their own peril ....while companies such as VIV that while may not have secured profitable financial footing but have already proven that their lighting technology works and advocated by blue chip customers such as Linfox and Coca Cola Amatil amongst others are not even fairly valued by the market in a relative sense (see my Tech stocks compared post) and AND some of our own shareholders losing confidence getting the jitters and wanting to sell? If we stop selling, the buying returns and that is what I observe with low liquidity stocks- it's the herd mentality. One of my greatest concern about a small cap is whether it's product/service would achieve market traction and deliver what it promises to do it. You see so many stocks like Yojee, Buddy Platform Myfiziq etc that are still in market discovery phase- doing trials , acquiring customers but unable to boast even one credible blue chip deployment that has delivered genuine quantifiable savings /benefit in a transparent manner- and none of them received any awards or recognition by accreditation for any of their products...their lofty valuations mirror what they have been sold by management and the jury is out if they can deliver those promises, yet they are way dearer.. So here we should stand tall that VIV has a great product, great customer base that is growing and a management which manages with integrity and not focused on spruiking their share price to get themselves rich after having awarded themselves handsome performance shares based on some loose benchmarks. Start having the belief back! If it is another CR we need, so be it our market cap is still cheap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.