AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Geez Rowleigh…….you keep going don't you. Why not another angle....

1. 2,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Geez Rowleigh…….you keep going don't you. Why not another angle. The Iron Ore and Commodity markets are starting to heat up. Iron Ore reserves around the world have fallen and existing mines depleted. In my opinion time is approaching for a change in the commodity cycle. Huge projects slated around the world. One belt one road - the 1.3 trillion US Infrastructure project. The continued development of electric cars and lithium batteries. Perhaps this is all a reshaping of the commodities market particularly in WA and getting ready for the next commodities surge / cycle. Atlas has been struggling for a while now as we know it but is starting to well and truly turn the corner. WHY ALL THE INTEREST NOW. "Tax Losses and Assets" are a bonus. You are kidding right. If you are a genuine holder your comments are most disturbing. They are our assets currently. I for one want fair value for all those assets - as well as everything else we currently own.

I quote again from a couple of posts by Richie 2013 - reproduced in part as relevant.

"Richie2013​

Date:​

25/04/18​

Time:​

14:44:56​

Post #:​

32675662​

1.14BT, averaging around 56%, which min is offering AGO for the Iron Ore:-​

280M/1.14B = 27 cents / Tonne.​

www.atlasiron.com.au/site/our-business/dso-resources-and-reserves
    "
    --------------------------------

Under the Hancock Prospecting Bid we are being offered $390Million.​

Using Richies formula again - as outlined in his post of 25/4/18 (above) - and reworking it against the current bid by Hancock Prospecting - we would be selling our iron ore at:

$390M/1.14B= 34.21c per tonne.​

This does not include the other assets identified by Richie 2013 in his post of 25/4/18 reproduced in part as follows:

Richie2013
    Date:
    25/04/18
    Time:
    12:03:18
    Post #:
    ……………..
    "......46MT Port allocation, or the $500M Tax loss credits, or the Lithium Tenements at Poncho, or the 1 Billion Tonnes of Iron Ore, or the Ridley Magnetite mine which could produce 15 MT/Y at 68.3% FE for 30 Years, and it is only 75 KM East of Port Hedland Port."

THIS IS NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE - DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.