BM8 8.70% 10.5¢ battery age minerals ltd

Ann: Interim CEO Appointment and Managing Director Resignation, page-15

1. 6,869 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4411

@stevenrushbrook
    Contrary to what you repeatedly say, I do not know any of the top holders and as such, I neither like nor dislike them.

But, I will make a judgement on their moral compasses though.

Most of the Top shareholders (as you very well know) have social media accounts and are predominantly active across all forms of it, HotCopper, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Facebook and have established little private chat groups, run investment courses and have large followings, so IMO that would construe them as being somewhat influential.
    ~ everyone owns their investment decisions when buying / selling, the following is more the investor rather than the spruiker

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5728/5728788-4c3ee374bd9ef76c1ebd5fd6df1ab2a4.jpg

When one of the substantial holders here ramps stocks (on HotCopper) under the guise of being just a lowly paid telco worker that commutes back and forth on the Sydney rail network, (trying to come across as just being a "working man") -- the moral compass is skewed, given his successful business the man poops out money and his holdings across multiple companies suggests this would be just a hobby.

The other substantial holder, who posted daily on HotCopper, DT & STT (occasionally on a specific stock) was somewhat informative as he was ramping stocks he owned, this man also a very successful businessman and poops out money and his holding across multiple companies also suggests this is a hobby.

As much as both throw in a substantial amount of capital into stocks, it is a pittance (lunch money) to their net wealth and yearly earnings ......

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.