BM8 0.00% 11.0¢ battery age minerals ltd

Ann: Interim CEO Appointment and Managing Director Resignation, page-30

1. 4,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Having picked what looked like 2 great companies in CRR and BM8 a few months ago, I have had to turn away from the sharemarket as it was getting to me. For this reason I'm just finding out this news, and I don't know what to think?
    I was thoroughly dissapointed with the SP on the back of the very ill timed CR, but thought the company was moving in the right direction. How could I not, I'd only just invested big here.
    Reading the comments, I also thought it was crazy we hadn't fast tracked Austria after the Chinesse announcement. I guess those backing the company know alot more than me about how much Gerard was giving, but hearing he had just resigned from another company to give more time here, I certianly have questions.
    Has anybody contacted the company to see what is going on?
    The trading leading up to the CR was very fishy, if I held a big chunck of shares, and had sway here I would have punted him on that alone... he put us in a real hole. Let's hope we can start to claw out of it. It's mind numbing what market caps so many WA lithium plays have, when they will never come close to what we ha e here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BM8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $4.267K 37.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19311 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 20685 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BM8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.