NAG 5.56% 0.9¢ nagambie resources limited

Ann: Interim Drilling Results Confirm Stibnite Veining and Gold, page-2

1. 55,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    Habemus aurum

Interim Drilling Results Confirm Extensive Stibnite Veining and Visible Gold

• NAD008 C1 Vein 1.2m EHT @ 10.3 g/t AuEq – 3.4 times mineable cut-off grade (MCOG) NAD008 C2 Vein 2.5m EHT @ 3.7 g/t AuEq – 1.2 times MCOG
    • First ever visible gold at the 100%-owned Nagambie Mine intersected at 150m vertical depth in NAD013 (photo below)
    • More stibnite veining intersected in NAD012 – 200m west of the C1 / C2 vein system and also striking N-NNW. The veining further confirms the expanded structural model for high-grade, gold-antimony, cross-fault mineralisation at the Nagambie Mine, and points to significant cross faulting occurring to the SW of the West Pit
    • C1 & C2 Veins showing good continuity and predictability, with recent holes intersecting the veins close to the estimated target positions • Assays now pending for five holes, NAD009-013.

Given the visual logging of significant massive stibnite veins in the NAD009-011 intersections and the good correlation in the NRP02 hole between high-grade antimony and high-grade gold, the NAD009-011 holes could give very high antimony and gold assays Nagambie Resources’ Executive Chairman, Mike Trumbull, commented: “The first ever intersection of visible gold at the Nagambie Mine in diamond hole NAD013 is very exciting news. We were always confident that we would hit visible gold at some stage and now expect to intersect progressively higher-grade gold as we extend our drilling deeper. It is noteworthy that first visible gold was intersected at the Fosterville Mine, the world’s highest-grade gold mine, at around 200m vertical depth and spectacular gold results were subsequently drilled at around 800m vertical depth. “The discovery of more N to NNW-striking stibnite veining to the west of the C1 & C2 veins in NAD012 is also very exciting. This further confirms the strong potential for extensive Costerfield Mine-style gold-antimony mineralisation to the SW of the West Pit.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $6.771M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $43 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 402000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.