ADO 4.35% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

Pure speculation. I know I don't invest the same way most others...

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    Pure speculation. I know I don't invest the same way most others do but it works for me (and hopefully will continue to!). I think ADO (the company not the share price) is slowly gaining momentum and the DiaSource acquisition has made it a little boring but also a very good stable platform to grow from. I find batteries a very exciting prospect because the return could be massive (and I really mean massive - POC1 is a joke compared to this potential) BUT at the moment it is a very low probability - there is currently no partner but there is a known global appetite. Right now a few hundred people are probably aware of the potential for M&G to make a difference here - I hope that when legal protection for the IP is in place this will change. I think it happens more quickly because it is not the crusty old dutchies trying to save a buck (I made a few warning posts about the Dutch too in the past) I think the innovative approach will attract pretty quick speculative innovative interest that could be millions in collaborative funding (non dilutionary) at a minimum and one day (dare I speculate?) a takeover in the distant future.

I read on another thread someone relying on substantial shareholders knowing more - wrong, wrong and wrong. I agree it is a non-strategy. I repeat this often but I realise there are always new people to trading/speculating - blame only yourself - right now I am thinking I could have waited more patiently in accumulating - for some reason I kept thinking there was an urgency in getting what I wanted which has been proved wrong and may be proven even more wrong in coming days - I thought the downside might be 5c ish over the next year or 2 and then upside 15-30c depending what happens - but these are really tough markets so I can understand people getting back to their day jobs and walking away from spec shares - I will keep plugging away for a while yet . . .
    Last edited by ds: 29/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $10.68K 485.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 799999 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 484813 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 701410
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.