BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

Hi LTD078 I posted this on the BPH thread this morning regarding...

1. 9,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2423
    Hi LTD078 I posted this on the BPH thread this morning regarding Pep11 but also relevant to BUY of course.

Hi B …. It seems to me atm SM has done now what he set out achieve in December, to stop Breeze putting out progress reports on Pep11 and stirring the pot and also stall Pep11 till after the election, and I underline stall as this is new territory for a PM to do what he has done, also with a resource minister bassicly ignoring his actions Very Very naughty indeed, amazing what a seat back in cabinet can achieve, but in the timeline of events very messy in the over all look at the actions taken by SM and KP regarding Pep11…… So what’s the outcome ?? Imo patience now forced patience!!!! and of course lost opportunity ….. if SM gets back in he will flip on Pep11 no doubt with KP,s blessing world energy shortage CCS etc etc ….. if Elbow gets in he will dismiss SM,s actions and leave it to NOPTA as it should be and basically bag out SM for trying to buy votes through a unobtainable process by stalling Pep11……. This is crazy isn’t hey!!! but it is the path that Pep11 has taken through no fault of its own, another 3 to 4 months sadly my call till we have direction again, on the up side though imagine the press it will get pre spud Pep11, OMG it would be huge especially the 13tcf target potential in the current market insane potential SP wise
    clear.png$$$$
    So maybe there is a rainbow coming in the future for Pep11 holders, we have certainly earned it, imagine Breezes position he must be ropable over what’s going on with Pep11 especially with the amount of skin and physical time he has invested in it !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2970508 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5205399 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.