PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Interim Financial Report for the half-year e, page-110

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    re: Ann: Interim Financial Report for the hal...
    Vendor, I'm staying out of all the arguments and I don't find your questions "belittling".

I am a positive person and I remain positive about ABU. I just post the information that I have researched, and learnt from other stockholders and a source at the mine.

Well, the amount of stock that I own, the mine workers' own and my friends own isn't going to effect this 3 billion share juggernaut!

All I can state again is, that in my view, all looks great for the company and increasingly more and more people are beginning to realise that.

Whether that translates into a spike in the sp does remain unclear. I hope that it does.

If ABU does broach 3.5c on a downtrend I will be selling out! I sold out totally at 4.6c a couple of weeks ago and bought a larger parcel back at 4c!

There are other forces in play effecting ABU's sp: the daily, weekly and monthly traders, the POG, people switching stocks, the TAM sellout,.. etc.

Based on historical trading evidence, one would expect ABU's sp to rise when the money, some $50m+ starts rolling in. But there are no guarantees. And if the sp doesn't rise, I will be selling out of ABU and chasing something else.

I'm in ABU purely and simply to make a profit. I don't want my investment to drop more than 10% to 20%, so I watch ABU closely. But my continued belief is that below 4c ABU is a great buy.

Once the licences are granted and trial mining begins, then ABU's sp should increase. Whether is broaches 10c+ is another issue, as is, whether it takes 6 months or 2 years for the sp to really gain momentum.

Investors should always be cautious when investing in a spec stock. But when you weigh up all of the drill results, the jorc oz in play and the business model for the company, it does stack up well. Much better than of all of the other spec stocks that I know about!

So ABU is my biggest spec stock play at the moment. I post my honest opinions and my honest research. Everyone has their own views on ABU, and the pessimists may well be proven right?

In the meantime I can't wait for the trial mining to begin and also news of further oz being added to the portfolio.

Go ABU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $525 175K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 27348360 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16751194 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.