PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

re: Ann: Interim Financial Report for the hal... Thanks...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    re: Ann: Interim Financial Report for the hal... Thanks Semtar,

From what info I've gathered I was thinking that 20c+ is real a possibility. I'd be over the moon at 15c and sitting on a tropical beach at 20c+!

It is nice to read some positive views. But I know all to well that those prices may only be achieved in an ideal world. There is still a long way to go and ABU may still top out at only 10c?

Your confidence in the management of the company reinforces my beliefs that this is currently an excellent company, with an excellent business plan and sitting on a huge load of gold.

Having a long, poor previous history, and a huge number of shares in the market, doesn't help ABU's sp. And I can see how many stockholders who've been in ABU for a lengthy period of time, would be frustrated with the company, and saying, "Yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before!"

Also, at some stage well into the future, a share consolidation or buyback would probably be considered. I know that a lot of big investors and institutions get very nervous and twitchy when asked to invest in a 4c stock!

Patience and optimism is the way to go atm. Looking forward to the announcements about the progress on the licences, the scoping study and the preparations for trial mining. ..... And throw in a few more high grade drill cores for good measure!

Go ABU!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.