PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

Ann: Interim Financial Report for the half-year e, page-72

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    re: Ann: Interim Financial Report for the hal... Hi Brow,

"Once trial mining begins ABU must be seen in a different light than it is now by all and sundry, including large investors, corporations and stock brokers."

My firm belief is that trial mining will create a very positive outlook for ABU and a subsequent positive re-rating of the sp. I am very bullish on ABU especially as I have good reason to believe that the resource will go above 5m+ jorc ounces.

But as an investor who got thumped on KGL recently, my track record is not that great, so I'm not advising anyone to buy ABU. I'm airing my positive thoughts on ABU to the forum based on my research, but I think that the pessimists are winning at the moment! (and they could be proved right down the track!)

Share trading is a very tough game, and the figures often quoted in the media state that there are far more unsuccessful stock investors than successful ones, something like 80:20.

Chuk, whilst I've had an amazing year of catching snapper, Cape Jervis is a very tricky place to fish. The wind, the tides and the swell have to be just right, so, often it is a spur of the moment decision to go. It gets b. rough down there even on a good day! My new Surtees 18 footer does a great job, but my next boat, a Surtees 21 footer will be the ultimate, and then you can come snapper fishing as much as you like!

Go ABU! The sooner that I can get my next new Surtees boat the better!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.21K 5.246M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 22260306 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17281856 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.