BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: Interim Financial report Review, page-22

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    To be honest - the market does not get it. The market is looking for revenue. Those in the know, already know - the revenue is well on it's way.

If you "get" what BUDDY is up to - then you are streets ahead of the market. Now is that not where you wish to be?

These guys are the real deal.

26 years of hard core IT tells me that (I go back pre Internet so that makes me old).

Consider this;

Feb 29th, 2016
    P6
    INETERIM FINANCIAL REPORT (4D) REVIEW
    REVENUE GUIDANCE

There has been commentary from some investors that they’d like to see greater revenue transparency, in particular with regard to ASX announcements concerning customers landed or partnerships struck. Given the very nascent and yet highly competitive environment that the IoT industry is becoming, the dollar value of individual deals is very valuable information for competitors and sharing this information limits the Company from operating as competitively as possible when negotiating subsequent customer deals. To any extent possible, management is committed to sharing with investors the specific financial details of material deals and relationships, however not at the expense of the Company’s ability to negotiate and compete. Accordingly, revenue guidance is not being given at this point, nor will such guidance be given on a deal-by-deal basis unless circumstances specifically permit the Company to do so.
    Investors can be assured that the Company, and management specifically, will remain as communicative as possible about the business traction and progress the Company is making.

Just think of the number of estimated "devices" in the IoT... this is BIG!

buddy.jpg

All the best and please do your research,

Gracie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.