ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I know it's all just speculation, but what is the next actual...

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I know it's all just speculation, but what is the next actual step for the company? It's secured the Concord teaching hospital and it's secured the NSW Ambulances, but what next?

If the product is so amazing and saves money and nurses' time, why aren't the hospitals falling over themselves and trying to order these Burettes?

Why aren't the global suppliers realising, that presuming the product is genuinely as amazing as what it has been made out to be, they should be jumping on board this new technology?

Am I missing something? The people I've spoken to say the product is excellent. Why isn't it catching on quicker?

Am I right the directors are still pouring their own money into the company? I always take it that is a good sign as the directors are the ones who know everything. If they're pouring their own money in, maybe there's announcements coming out? They obviously believe they will make a lot of money in the end.

People on this forum have said that there could be announcements early in the year. There have been 2 already. A quarterly report and an Interim Guidance. Were these the announcements people were talking about? Or are the announcements people are expecting along the lines of securing new contracts?

I guess I'm getting a little impatient...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.