BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Hi Guys, In the past BDR has not never come up with this...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    Hi Guys,

In the past BDR has not never come up with this unnecessary Interim Mineral Resource and Reserve Statement. I think there was no need for this announcement.
    What was required was an Interim update on production guidance which would have ended lot of speculation and worry among shareholders.

However, me thinks to come up with this announcement, this close to the end of the quarter with no word about production is a very telling sign that they are on target, hence there is no need to inform the market of anything otherwise.
    So I am now assuming a production of 55-60K ounces for the December quarter, if that is the case AISC would be USD $ 750-800. They might even get above 60k...who knows. It just can't be 60k to the dot.

Last Friday at the Re-balance, the seller was Van Eck whose holdings has reduced by approximately 16 million shares from 72 to 56 million as of yesterday. I don't understand how the shorters are able to short change Van Eck time after time. Van Eck obviously can't be that stupid continuously buying high and selling low. I really don't understand how it works. Would appreciate if anyone here could explain this VAN ECK buying high & selling low.

Overall, I think we could have seen the worse last week with the conclusion of the US FED FOMC announcement. The FED is desperate for inflation, they will get in spades. Gold will be the prime beneficiary of inflation. I have said this before the US FED Rate hikes are inflationary, bearish for the dollar, bullish for gold. But the mainstream media says the other way round in spite of the proof in front of our eyes since the first rate hike in DEC 15. The US dollar has made a long term top at 103 and will be going down. There is a huge support around 91-93, two more rate hikes from the FED and that will give way to down below 90.

With today's announcement I am a bit less worried about BDR production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.