ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Regardless of how offensive/not offensive you find him, it's not hard to take his point.

Yes, the science is good, yes the interm results are very promising, yes the de-risking is another key event, yes IHL SP is still losing ground every day.

The market is a wash with green today, a 4 day trading halt, an announcement that is a good step in the right direction, the market book got wiped and we are still flirting with the 52 week low.

I am a big fan of Joel and the company, but you do idly wonder at times what it's going to take to give us a push in the other direction. Almost every announcement is met with a sell off, nothing seems to gain us traction for a long while now.

I'd say that when we get closer to Q4 results read out and the concept gets closer to a reality this may be a good catalyst, but equally I thought that about a number of milestones the last 12 months and the result has been a relentless push downwards.

Still, all in all a important piece of information has fallen into place for the long term story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.